Saturday 5 January 2013

Saya Kaget: I'm BACK!!!

I'm coming back after a long, long pause.. *s* someone might say, "there must be something" aaaannndddd... "YES.. You are absolutely RIGHT!!! There is something I wanna tell.. :) #winking

I really love writing and I write all my feeling.. that's my mistake, this time is a very stupid mistake.. but I will never regret in doing that #such a stubborn one.. I am stubborn.. I born that way.. I think it is a bless having such a gift like that.. Did I say GIFT??

Huft.. Okay let me continue.. I wrote about someone.. Was trying to hide it inside words but seems like it wasn't too blur so that anyone can understand it.. Andddddd... that person.. commented below my posting.. :D GOTCHA!!! At first I was trembling for I didn't expect a comment from that person.. But then I set it aside and just never care about that.. Why should I.. Confirming that that one was not her is not right, it is taking back words.. And I'm not that kind of person.. Maybe she is.. ;P What I should do is just.. Forget it and never reply, be silent and have fun.. :):):)

It won't make me stop writing.. It forces me to make another more clever way to hide it.. Well I will try using English again.. She couldn't write and read in English I'm sure.. :D

Mrs. H

No comments:

Post a Comment