Thursday 24 April 2014

Tuesday Questions: Another 10 Questions

This is another 10 questions for Tuesday Questions:

What was your favourite food when you were a child?

Well, my favourite food when I was a child was just like what other kids like, chocolate bar.. Oh.. And Cuba, it was a name of a snack, a potato crisps.. Snack is a food right?? Oh okay, if it is not.. Ehm.. I like friend squid.. Sooo Yummy..

What's the #1 most song played on your iPod?

I don't have iPod.. Hahaha.. But if it refers to all the music player including youtube, it is Kian Egan's single Home.. I like this guy since he was in Westlife, knowing that he has his own debut is really fantastic feeling so I find out all about the songs, and I am in love with this song.. Click the picture to watch the video..

What is one of your favourite quote?

"In the end, we are the one who take responsibility on what we do so make perfect of yourself and do not judge others" - My Dad

What's your favourite indoor / outdoor activity?

Indoor activity: I love doing internet surfing
Outdoor activity: Travelling with family and bestfriends

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

I think i don't have one..

What is your favourite form of exercixe?

Walking and running

What is your favourite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?

Time of day: Morning
Day of the week: Any day my husband has his day off
Month of the year: I can say October, my birthday.. :P

What's your least favourite mode of transportation?

Sea transportation. Well, I had experienced being on a ship for days when I was a kid. It was when my family moved from Tanjung Pinang to Surabaya, if I'm not mistaken. And that wasn't really nice..

What is your favourite body part?

In general or in me? If in general it is eyes, if in me.. I love all of my body part.. :P

What sound do you love?

I love the sound of rumble of the wave on the beach.

Thank God it's all done.. :D I hope no one recognize that it should be published on Tuesday and today is Wednesday.. :P Wait for other ten questions..

No comments:

Post a Comment