Tuesday 20 May 2014

Tuesday Questions: Random Questions

Wooo.. Okay, so here comes another Tuesday to answer some questions.. I am ready.. :D
First question, what are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
I have a lot of nicknames, I'll tell you two.. The first is Nik, which is from Rani.. And the second is Ting, which is from kriting which means curly. What do I prefer to be called? I love to be called anything as long as the ones who gave the names are ones whom I know well and do not have any intention on making fun of me, I'll accept the names.. :D

Next, what books on your shelf are begging to be read?
I don't know, I have many books which are haven't been read so.. Many..

How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
When I was a student I love doodling but now not really.. Last time I did it was days ago, it was only signature of mine, a whole paper full. LOL

What do you do if you can't sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
I get up and do something productive such as playing games and facebooking.. :P LOL

How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
Never experience that but if I had to maybe a week. I don't know maybe I would spend a whole day writing, drawing and singing. I love singing a lot.

Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
Actually it's not because I threw them away.. I love saving all the old memory but I am kind of forgetful one and are not to good in putting things in the right place so I mostly lost all of them.. Poor me..

When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
I slip in and look for someone I know

How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Not many, I only look at the mirror when I am preparing to go out.

What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
I believed that I am Ami Mizuno from Sailor Moon.. :P

What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Eating before sleeping.. It makes me getting fatter and fatter.. :D

That's it folks.. Eagerly waiting for next Tuesday with other various questions..

See ya all,
La Reine Chanson

No comments:

Post a Comment