Saturday 11 August 2012

The Love Journey of Ours

Well, Let's forget about the people in previous post.. Now I wanna show you all my wedding pictures.. I feel really blessful to have such a nice wedding (it is according to me, I don't know how other might feel about this party)..

Before you see the picts let me share a story about wedding..

Wedding for me was a special moment, we (me and my hubby) were waiting for that moment for years.. We were declaring to go-steady in September 7th, 2005.. almost 7 years i think.. a long journey..

If you close to us i can guarantee that you really can feel and see that our life together is full of love.. ^.^

Below pict is the oldest i could find, there were some older than this one but i forgot where i put them :)

The pict was taken in Batu, a town near Malang.. We love going there with friends and family.. Our fave spot there is Cangar..

<< We were on our way to Cangar and stopped for a while to take pict ^,^

It was taken in 2008 (if i'm not mistaken)


The last time we went there was long ago.. maybe a year ago.. :'(



This one is also another old pict i could find.. It was in my house.. he was outside and i was inside.. :)

Hahaha.. look at my hair, i had just finished straightening it so that it seemed so straight.. ^.^




I will also show you our solo pictures.. hahaha.. :)

These are my picts:


<< The oldest pict I could find, this was when i went to WBL, tanjung kodok, see that stone behind me which looks like frog?? that is why it is called Kodok.. :)

We have been couple but there was a time where we have to spend our time separated to be with our family..





Hahaha.. this one is the last pict I could find before our marriage.. I use this pict as the pict of our marriage certificate.. #wink-wink




These are his pictures:




Just like mine, this is the first solo pict of him i could find.. well, it is editted.. i editted it years ago to be put on his facebook as a profile picture.. ^.^

He really like blue that is why i gave him blue.. :)








As always this one is his last pict before our marriage, this one is also the one he used for our marriage certificate.. :)





There are too many if i put all the picts here one by one, so I decided to compile them and put them in one frame.. hope you can see the love we share together.. (:




Well ya.. We are still waiting other joyfulness God will give us along the love journey.. Hope we will be together till die tear us apart.. Amiin.. :) "Love you, my Hubby" #kisses-all #wink-wink

Pre-wedding Pictures



The Wedding


Me, my hubby and my parents :)

Me, my hubby, his mom and his eldest brother

































No comments:

Post a Comment