Tuesday 8 April 2014

Tuesday Questions: First Ten

These are 10 of 100 questions people often ask me ;P And these are my answers..

Do you like going window shopping?
Well, I rarely go for a window shopping.. I only go out (anywhere it is) in purpose. If I need something that forces me to go out I will go out, if not I won't..

Can you tell if someone is lying to you?
Absolutely yes, I have kind of 'sharp' feeling so that I can easily know whether someone is lying or being honest to me..

Do you have any undiscovered or hidden talents? If so, what?
I think I do have, I don't know.

Favorite all time movie?
Rattattouille

Are looks important in a relationship?
Not really

Do you currently play any sports? If so, what?
If swimming is part of it, I do then.. But rarely go swimming these days..

Do you follow trends?
No, absolutely no.. I am me, people cannot change that.. :) #stubbornone #iam

Are you more like your Mom or your Dad?
Dad for facial features, for behaviour I think mix of both, for feeling Mom..

Black or white?
I like purple and pink

Did you ever get lost?
Hhmm.. Once as far as I could remember..

Okay those are 10 of hundreds questions people often ask me.. 10 more questions next Tuesday..

No comments:

Post a Comment