Tuesday 15 April 2014

Tuesday Questions: Second Ten!!

So, I is Tuesday again and it is time again for Tuesday Questions. Okay, Now there will be 10 questions I need to answer. Here they are:

Are you the same person you were as a child, or much different?
Physically really different.. When I was a child I was kind of thin girl, that everyone wouldn't believe that I could be this big.. Yes, no matter how much food I eat it wouldn't cause any fat.. It was, not now..

Do you read? Has any particular book influenced you or left a life-changing impact?
I always say I love reading although in reality I rarely read books.. :D When I was a kid books are my friends but now I lost that hobby.. I mean I read but not books, you know what I mean.. There were some books that influenced me but sorry I am a forgetful one so never remember the title of the book.. That is really awful.. :'(

Do you believe in destiny?
Like what? Like God has written our life journey in the sky? Like God has planned all for us? If it is so.. Yes, I do believe in destiny.

Ever broke any bones?
Luckily never, hopefully will never.. Aamiin..

Do you own a house?
No, we haven't had any house but of course we want one. We will try hard to have one.

Do you like MTV?
When I was Senior High yes, but not now.. Old already.. :D

Describe your country?
It will take a long time to describe it. I choose to skip it. Will make a post about it, but not sure when.. :D

Have you heard of any successful love potions?
No

Are you a touchy feely person?
Yes, absoslutely.

Are you artistic and creative?
I am, I love anything about art and creative things.. And I ams really artistic and creative.. :D :D

Those are the second ten questions.. See ya on next ten questions next Tuesday.. Ciaoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment