Tuesday 27 May 2014

Tuesday Questions: More Various Questions #Shocking

Morning all :D

Do you know why I really love Tuesday? Because there will be at least 10 questions come to me that I have to answer based on me and I find it very interesting doing so.. ^_^ Here are the questions and my answers:

What would you do if you had million dollars?

I would build a school, the best school with complete facilities. Anyone especially the poor can join here FREE. Of course I must be so selective in choosing the best students. Not the smart ones but ones who have passion and willingness to learn and study about anything. I would build an orphan house. I would build a craft supplies super market, that is one of my dream I want to make it real. I hope I can make one, the most complete on.

Are you a spender or a saver?

Sometimes I am a spender, sometimes a saver. It depends on my mood.. :P

How much money do you save on a regular basis? (As a peecentage of your income?)

I am not really sure, maybe it's about 15% - 20% Really, I am not sure..

Do you have a personal budget?

Sometimes yes and sometimes no.

When you are on a date, do you think the man should pay or not?

I don't think so, not always man who takes responsibility in paying the bill. In my experience with my hubby before he become my husband, anyone who have money was the one who pay. If I had money I paid, if he had money he paid. That flexible.

What's the most expensive gift you've ever given someone?

I have never given expensive gift. :P

What's the most expesive gift you've ever received from someone?

It is LOVE from my Hubby.. That is the most expensive gift I've ever received.

Have you ever had a blind date?

Nah, never..

If someone offered you a million dollars for a night out, would you do it?

What kind of question is it?? Don't you know I am married?? So only my hubby can ask me for a night out..

Do you invest in the stock market? What kind of investing strategy do you use if you do?

I do not do that, so no strategy at all..

Hhhmmmm.. Various questions asked, but kinda interesting.. Shocking.. Tiring..

I think that's all for now, Fellas..

See ya soon,
La Reine Chanson

No comments:

Post a Comment