Tuesday 13 May 2014

Tuesday Questions: Other Personal History Questions

Morning all.. ^_^

Here comes another Tuesday and another questions.. Right now I am going to continue the last friday questions which are about Personal History. Here they:

What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?

I never been in trouble, I think.. I am kinda shy person, who love to be in a small group of friends. That's me.. :D

When was the last time you had an amazing meal?

Weeks ago I have anchovy fried rice. I really love anchovy fried rice, it taste so delicious and smells like "petai". It is in front of the "internet cafe manager's" a.k.a my brother's new cafe named Jowo Online. Usually my husband refuses taking me to that place, the reason is that the service is so slow. It takes about a half hour to cook one fried rice. But that evening he said yes and I was so happy.

What's the best/worst gift you've ever given/received?

We in our family seldom give or receive gift because we do not have that as tradition. Well I got some gift from friends and for me all of them are good.

What do you miss most about being a kid?

Many things.. I miss making spontanious responds to anyone. I miss being hold, being kissed, being so pampered, there are many more things I miss about being a kid.

What is your first memory of being really excited?

Difficult question, I forget things easily.. :(

When was the last time you were nervous?

This one I remember, when I had to pay the bill but the money was not sufficient. So I borrowed money from Jowo Online's Manager.. :D He's so nice and so good.. Sometimes.. :P

What is something you learned in the last week?

I learned how to make clay and characlay, I joined a gathering of Indonesian Crafter Reg. Malang in Crea's Pavillion and made my first characlay. I am thinking of making specific label for CharaClay, I think so.. Ehm.. Wait.. I have ever made characlay, I remember.. When I worked in an English course for kids activity.. Yeah, I remember.. I made one, but forgot how it looked like.. What I remember is that characlay's broken.. ~,~"

What story does your family always tell about you?

That I am a girl who never try to put on any make up on my face ever.. Never try, never want.. Hihihi.. They don't know I did it secretly.. :P Well until this time I rarely put make up on my face..

At what age did you become an adult?

Believe it or not I got mature earlier than my age, I mean my thought was older than my age when I was teenager.. I had some e-pals, we talked to each other and they didn't believe that I was just 16, they thought I was 20 something.. ~,~"

Yeah, that's me answering those questions.. See ya next Tuesday, Friends..

Love,
La Reine Chanson

No comments:

Post a Comment