Wednesday 13 May 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Bahagia: There are Butterflies in My Stomach - I'm in Love Again

Dear all friend,

Saya gak tau kenapa beberapa minggu ini perut saya seperti ada kupu-kupunya.. Rasanya seperti.. Ya.. Taulah kalau orang lagi jatuh cinta, galau, bingung.. Ya seperti itu..

"Jatuh cinta? Lagi?"

Tunggu tunggu.. Ini gak seperti yang kalian bayangkan.. Well it's like every time I see him I can really bring the feeling like the first time I met him..

"Tuuuh kaaan.. Jatuh cinta lagi.."

Well ya.. Saya jatuh cinta lagi.. Sama orang yang sama.. Yang selalu bersama saya hampir 3 tahun ini..

"Uuuulalaaa.."

Beneran, serius.. Rasanya tuh gimana gitu.. Bahkan this one is stronger than the first first time I met him..

I am so really in love with him.. I really really in love with my husband.. I love him sooo much..

Saya bilang 'sayang' setiap saat.. Sampai kadang takut dia bosan..

"Of course he will not"

Yeah, I know that.. 😄

Eeeh.. Saya ada buat words tentang dia.. But no no, I will not show them to him.. Let me just show him action which shows how in love I am with him..

LOVE LEQUE(1) SOOOO MUUUUUCH

(1) LeQue: Special name I gave him

No comments:

Post a Comment