Thursday 10 March 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Bahagia: Note for the Day


It is 10.40pm,
wow... I stay up late again (well for me it's late already).
It is okay, just spending a little time to note my day.

I opened my eyes at 5am, the nature call woke me up.
I took wudhu and did subuh prayer.
I really hoped I could sleep after the prayer,
but then Mom asked me to accompany Dad to have a morning stroll.
I really felt so tired but I tried to say yes,
well Dad rarely want to have a morning stroll and at this time I tried to force him though I was really, really tired.
And as usual, I just didn't work.
He didn't want to wake up and chose to sleep, and my morning ended up in bed.
Yahoo.... there I slept again...

I woke up at 9am,
I realized I haven't done one of my duty which deadline was today,
so I directly opened the laptop and did what I had to do.
Thank God I could finish it easily,
and printed it.

Like usual, after everything had been done in the morning I went to my HC house.
I asked him if he had taken the medicine or not,
and I asked him whether he's getting better or not,
and his answer relieved me a little coz he said it's getting better...

After a short while talking with him,
I went home and prepare for work.
I promised him I would come before I went to work so we have time to talk.
But then I realized the time was not enough for us to have a talk,
I just came to his house and say goodbye.
He had no choice but to leave me and said goodbye, too.
I was sad but I know he understood why.

I went to work at 1.20pm, my brother took me to work.
On our way to my working place I asked him to stop to copy some papers used for teaching today.

Well, my day at work was fine.
An old friend came to have a visit,
she is still the same like she was.
The way she talks still in an excited way,
it was just nice to see her again.
She brought me a book from a seminar we will join in March 26th,
it's about teaching and learning.
She's just nice.
It was raining but still she came to send that book and the receipt of the seminar.
Thanks, Sis, for your kindness.
She went home before the rain stopped coz she had to go to her friend's house.

I thought my students wouldn't come because until 5pm they hadn't come,
but then they came and I had to teach them.
Well, this was time for speaking so it was not really hard to teach.
The second class I had today was 9th graders, and thursday is time to have a try out, so it doesn't need much energy coz I just need to supervise them.

Go home time came,
I received a text from my HC,
he said he wanted me to come to his house to accompany him after I reached home.
My brother picked me up just as usual, not on time.
We didn't directly go home,
He needed to buy something and then we went to a CD rental.
I took a long time coz there were lot of customers came.

We reached home at about 8.30pm,
I planned to directly go to his house after finishing dressed up,
but before I finished doing all I wanted to do he sent me text,
he said he wanted to sleep.
Oops... I knew he got angry coz until about 9pm I hadn't gone to his house.
I replied it by asking him to wait coz I was about to go to his home when he texted me.
Then as fast as I could I went to his house.

There he was laying on his bed and about to sleep but I tried to wake him up...
Then he woke up,
as usual I asked him whether he had taken the medicines or not,
he answered yes, but then he asked me should he come back to the doctor and buy the medicines again coz he thought it is just too expensive...
Then I found out he hadn't taken one of the medicine.
I got angry because of that.
We caught in an argue,
and ended up with no words...

I tried to break the ice by asking him to take that medicine,
he did what I asked him to.
Then I told him that I really love him, I want him to recover and healthy again.
He said nothing just nodding.
I said to him money is nothing compare with his health.
I want him to be healthy, coz if he's sick I am so sad.
If he doen't take his medicines, he is not hurting his health, he's hurting me.
I told him that if I was sick I want to be treated the same way I did to him.
I know he will do the same way I do to him...

The medicine made him easily hungry,
and that time, too...
So we cooked noodle together and I asked him to eat.
And I was so shocked that I found out he hadn't eaten another medicine he should take...
I asked him to take that and asked him to sleep.

And now here I am... stuck in front of the laptop writing this note....
I really want to sleep.
Well, it takes about an hour to write this note coz while writing I watch 4mata and other program.

Okay that's all...
I need to sleep now...
But, can I???
Hopefully....

No comments:

Post a Comment