Wednesday 9 March 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Bahagia: TODAY

Today is a tiring day, for about 15 hours after I woke up I haven't had any rest time. I started today with a smile at 7am, wished today would be better than yesterday. Then daily routines comes... Did some home and work duties, tried hard to divide time as good as possible.


As usual I went to my Hubby Candidat (HC) to have a visit and make sure he took all the medicines -since he got bad disease-, accompany him for a while and back to duties. At about 11, I was about to sleep when my hand and my brain suddenly forced me to text my HC, and guess what his answer is... 'Come here, I need you'. Owh God, just couldn't resist that.. Without thinking too much I went there and forget about how sleepy I was. Just to accompany him is more than anything, and the word 'need'... I love it...

There we were just talking, and share about his disease. After a long while talking, I went home to prepare for work. I have to work though my mind and my body said I couldn't but I had to. Took a bath, got dress, had lunch, and went to working place.

Teaching is my favourit time at work, coz I can get close to my student, be their friend... Though sometime they aren't really behave to me, but I know they love me, they don't know how to show me that they love me...

When teaching was finished, I did some other duties... Wished all could be finished and it's time to go home and have some rest... but then I got a message from my HC, he said he was in a clinic, and he got no. 14 to visit the doctor. And the fact was that the doctor hadn't come, he would come at 8.30pm. Because of that he went home then he asked me to accompany him to visit the doctor... I agreed...

I went home when it was time to go home, but my bro hadn't come... had to wait for about 30 minutes to go home. I was so hungry that I asked my HC to wait for me while I was eating. After that we went to the clinic.

We had to wait for about 5 no to come to our turn. We wait there patiently, while we were waiting for our turn, I saw him texting someone, I tried to peep but he tried to hide it from me, at last I found out that that text was for me, he wrote 'I think we are ment to be, we are solid and hope we can be a couple forever, as husband and wife', I smiled... I love him... I love the text he wrote, he is not a romatic person, he never boast or saying sweet nothing, but he just know how to treat me well... I love him...

Then It was time for us, the doctor examined my HC and asked several questions related to his disease. He answered what he felt and what he knew and there come the doctor analysis, he said this disease was caused by toothache which wasn't cured well, and it has become a little serious because there is infection. Hopefully there is no suppuration coz if there is it means this disease has become so serious, he needs to be cured and the suppuration needs to be taken out.

The doctor gave some medicines he has to take daily. And wow, it cost lot of money, but that's okay for me... The most important thing is he get back his healthy... He doesn't know exactly how much our money is coz he gave all his salary to me directly after he got it, every month.... He asked me to manage, I can see his belief in me of managing the money.

When he knew that it cost lot of money he showed his sad face, but I said what I feel that his health is more important than money... I love him that's why I need him to be healthy so we can go to some places we haven't visited since he got that disease...

Get well soon my dear HC, I love you... Anyone who read this note.. Pray for his health....

And now here I am at the end of this text... I just realize something that I haven't done 1 of my duty and the deadline is tomorrow... *cry* Well, all is going to be just fine.... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment