Wednesday 30 April 2014

Tuesday Questions: Fifteen Hypotical Questions :P

Morning friends,

Tuesday Questions come again.. On the previous week I answered questions related to myself, and those are questions you can answer on your first meeting with someone. This time I'm going to answer a little different questions.

This time there are some hypotical questions. This kind of questions helps others learn more about someone's personality. Okay, so lets start.. :D

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?

I would like it to be a garden party, I love nature. Being in a garden having a party with small group of people you know well will bring a comfortable feeling. Just relaxing.

If you could paint a picture of any scenery you've seen before, what would you paint?

A lake with mountains surrounding it.

If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?

Hoho.. I prefer getting old. I wanna grow old together with my husband. #OhSoSweet

If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?

2012?? It's 2014 already!! But well, to myself I want to be more religious.

If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?

Only one? I have some. Well okay, My Dad and Mom :P

If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?

I don't know. Have no idea.

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?

Fly, I would love to be able to fly.

If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?

Well, I am planning opening a shop this week so the next year project must be making the shop growing strong.

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

Asking forgiveness to all people in the world and do religious stuffs like praying, giving all money I have to those who need it, and other religious stuffs.

If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?

The prophet Muhammad S.A.W.

If you won a lottery, what is the first thing you would do?

Hahaha.. Lottery, never try one..

If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?

It is like saying what is your favourite animal/drink/ice cream flavor.. Hahaha.. Okay, I would like to be bird because they can fly, I would like to be full cream milk because whenever I drink it, it's just feel like flying, and I would like to be vanilla for ice cream flavor because it also make me feel like flying whenever I have it.

If you could know the answer to any question, besides "What is the meaning of life?", what would it be?

Will I be in heaven directly or I have to taste the hell fire first..? :'(

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

Doraemon :D He has anything useful in his magical pocket..


Is it all? Oooh.. I have just started enjoying it.. And WOW, does anyone recognize it? I answered fifteen questions.. It should be 10 but it's okay.. Or should I delete the five questions? I don't think so.. :P

So friends, you can also answer these questions and write them in you blogs.

Thanks for reading.

Love,
Le Reine Chanson

No comments:

Post a Comment