Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tuesday Questions: 5 Personal Questions and 5 Personal History Questions

Hi everyone, how's life?

Here come another Tuesday for answering questions. As you can read from the title this time I am going to answer 5 personal questions and another 5 is personal history questions.

Here they are:

Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?

None

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Wrong question I think, it should be ..when you grow old? Haha..  I want to be one of super cool MOM and GRANDMA

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?

Sleeping :P That's kinda hobby

What would you name the autobiography of your life?

As you can see in this web, it is Our Life Journey :D

What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?

I wanna grow old with you by Westlife.. Yeah yeah.. You might say always westlife.. But for sure I grew up with their songs..

Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?

Wow, such a deep question.. Hhmm.. Okay, it is my sensitivity.. At first I thought it would bring me no where and will be so bad for me and my life.. As you know sensitive person always stereotype as a negative one, easily get hurt, it could bring you to long term madness about all the people around you, and other stereotype but... Luckily in me it doesn't bring me to negative things, it doesn't mean I am always right and have no negative sides but.. This sensitivity brings me to emphaty which in my opinion it is good. You can directly feel how others might feel, you can really catch the responds others might do if you do this or that.. So it always forces me to think before I do which is good for me and people around me.. :D #WhatALongAnswer

What was one of the best parties you've ever been to?

It was a wedding party of my hubby's relative last two weeks.

What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?

Wow, I really cannot remember.. If I remember I will directly answer this question so let me skip it.. :P

What's the harderst thing you've ever done?

Oh, it was when I had to eat raw yam when I was in college as the agenda of freshman in a nature lover organization.. That was the hardest thing ever, so disgusting.. The smell, the taste.. Felt like throwing up but had to ate all up.. That is hard thing to do, isn't it?

What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?

It was not so long ago, someone got a problem with me and saying things he/she shouldn't say and said that he/she was hurt by me.. It quite a contrary, he/she is the one who said the thing he/she shouldn't to me but he/she said I hurt him/her.. Let me make a long story short, the point is that she misunderstood me.. That make me learn a lot, which ones are friends and which ones are not.. Who are besides me when I am down and who left me.. I learn a lot.. And I know I am a stronger person right now..

Yes I am a stronger person now.. I have done answering these questions.. See you on next questions..

Love,
La Reine Chanson

No comments:

Post a Comment