Saturday 14 May 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Bahagia: I was unconscious yesterday

Two days ago I felt unwell, suddenly my voice changed, I thought I got flue and cough.

Yesterday it was getting worse. I woke up early in the morning and planned to be off from work today coz I got temperature, headache, and I finally lost my voice.

In the afternoon, I was sleeping when mom suddenly called out my name and asked for a help. I hurriedly woke up and tried to help her.

Well when I woke up I felt my heart beat in an unusual rhythm. A couple minutes after I help mom I felt my heart beat faster and faster, I can still feel it till now. Then I lost my balance, and I suddenly collapsed, I was unconscious. For some minutes my soul was flying away. Then I recover from the unconsciousness.

All I could see was Dad. He was holding me and I was sat on a chair. I was really limp, I couldn't even lifting my head. It felt like spinning around. I burst into tears, they came out of my eyes. My Dad kept on asking me to say Istighfar, and I kept praying it was not the last time I live in the world.

My mind went away, I was really scared, I felt nausea and I had to keep my head laid on the wall. Mom made a glass of warm tea for me. Everyone in my home came to see me. I felt so nausea. And mom decided to take me to the bathroom to vomit.
Then yeah I vomit.

All the food I have eaten came out. I was a lil bit happy coz I finally a lil relieve. No more nausea though my body was still limp. Mom took me to the bed, asked me to have a rest, then slept beside me.

On the bed, Mom was fell a sleep but I couldn't sleep at all. I decided to tell my HC abt what happened to me, he asked me to have a rest and promised to come after I woke up.

He came in the afternoon, he said I needed to set aside all the working stuffs that cause me stressful. I knew this condition is psycho somatic, I was too busy these days and think too much. I need to break for a moment. I am so weak lately. I hope I can get more rest.

2 comments:

  1. get well soon ya, miss..
    anyway, you may check in my blog, I'm a newbie there, so just 'maklum' if my entries were not too numerous..
    click on zoolahoops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot,Dear...
    I am checking your blog right now... and i am so amazed that you have all of those wonderful stories... and I love them.... ^^

    ReplyDelete